Fort Point Associates, Inc. Company LocationBoston, Massachusetts
The Environmental/Urban Planner will work on a range of tasks associated with planning activities and project permitting, including:
- Managing project approvals for smaller scale projects
- Preparing and producing environmental and planning documents and permit applications.
- Conducting research and drafting text, maps, and graphics for planning and permitting documents.
- Organizational support for project team and public meetings, including developing schedules, sending notifications, drafting agendas, and preparing permit documents.
- Research and documentation for planning initiatives and development project permitting.
- Drafting text for planning initiatives and permitting documents.
- Attendance at and logistical coordination for community meetings, including preparation of presentation materials.