AEI Consultants is looking for a full-time entry level Zoning Services Project Manager to perform various planning/zoning and municipal compliance due diligence projects focused on commercial real estate (80%). Responsibilities include:
- Property zoning analysis for real estate transactions
- Analyze a property’s use and improvements against the existing zoning maps and codes, and create reports based on the findings.
- Municipal compliance review
- Freedom of Information Act submissions
Position will also include environmental site assessment analysis (20%), Responsibilities of which include:
- Environmental reviews
- State and federal regulatory program file reviews
- Field investigations
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate lending and finance
- Perform environmental due diligence projects, potentially under the supervision of an Environmental Professional depending on the candidate’s years of experience.
Full description attached. To apply for this position, please email your resume and any supporting documents to Careers@AEIConsultants.com
AEI Consultants is an employee-owned international consulting firm that provides comprehensive services to commercial lenders, property owners, managers, tenants, and developers, industries, institutions, government agencies, and insurers. For more information about AEI Consultants, or to find an office near you, visit www.aeiconsultants.com.
Zoning Services Project Manager.AEI.pdf